A Domestic Violence Restraining Order can be obtained if you have a close relationship with the person you are trying to get a Domestic Violence Restraining Order against. This relationship may include married or registered domestic partners, divorced, separated, dating or used to date, have a child together, or live together or used to live together but as more than just roommates, or you are closely related including parent, child, brother, sister, grandmother, grandfather in-law etc.

Call (619) 500-1289 or Contact Attorney Timothy Riley and he can advise you and help you through all aspects of a Domestic Violence Restraining Order.